The following items keep the House and Family Rooms ready to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for thinking of us!
Save even more on items you purchase online by using Capital One Shopping, a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure you are getting the best deal possible while supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Piedmont Triad at the same time.
*Most needed items appear in bold
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Liquid hand soap
- Scented and Unscented dryer sheets
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Paper towels
- Travel-size deodorant
- Travel-size toothpaste
- Ziploc bags: sandwich, quart, and gallon sizes.
- Single-serve snacks and treats: chips, crackers, pretzels, cookies, raisins, nuts, etc.
- Single-serve breakfast items: pop tarts, granola bars, cereal, etc.
- Single-serve meals
- Single-serve fruits
- Sugar and sugar packets
- Cream and powdered creamer
- Disposable paper hot and cold cups with lids (no styrofoam please)
- Preemie and newborn diapers, onesies, and outfits
- Baby/toddler small toys and rattles
- Princess tiaras and wands
- Soduku and word search books
- Craft project kits (individual or large)
- Pretty Journals for moms and dads
- Teen & Adult BINGO prizes/gifts: DVDs, playing cards, sports trivia books, baseball hats, umbrellas, small tool kits or tools, older child craft projects, older child/adult puzzles, or travel games
We do not currently have a need for children’s puzzles or crayons.
- Gift Cards: Groceries, gas, restaurants, superstores, etc.
- $88 – adopt a family for a night
- $3,168 – adopt all 36 families for a night
We welcome groups that would like to make projects for our family. Below we’ve listed ideas that are popular with our families. If you are interested in a seasonal gift or have other items you would like to donate please contact Heather Rompel, Family Support Services Manager at [email protected] or (336) 970-5657.
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our families, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts. Donations are distributed by House staff.
- All donated items should be brand new and in original packaging.
- Toys should not be wrapped as presents.
- While families appreciate messages of hope and inspiration, please refrain from including religious messages.