The following items keep the House and Family Rooms ready to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for thinking of us!
*Most needed items appear in bold
- Clorox wipes
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Dawn dish soap
- Liquid hand soap
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Paper towels
- Ziploc bags: sandwich, quart, and gallon sizes.
- Single-serve snacks and treats: chips, crackers, pretzels, cookies, raisins, nuts, etc.
- Single-serve breakfast items: pop tarts, granola bars, cereal, etc.
- Single-serve meals
- Single-serve fruits
- Microwaveable paper bowls and plates
- Sugar and sugar packets
- Cream and powdered creamer
- Disposable paper hot and cold cups with lids (no styrofoam please)
- Preemie and newborn diapers, onesies, and outfits
- Baby/toddler small toys and rattles
- Princess tiaras and wands
- Soduku and word search books
- Craft project kits (individual or large)
- Pretty Journals for moms and dads
- Teen & Adult BINGO prizes/gifts: DVDs, playing cards, sports trivia books, baseball hats, umbrellas, small tool kits or tools, older child craft projects, older child/adult puzzles, or travel games
We do not currently have a need for children’s puzzles or crayons.
- Gift Cards: Groceries, gas, restaurants, superstores, etc.
- $88 – adopt a family for a night
- $3,168 – adopt all 36 families for a night
We welcome groups that would like to make projects for our family. Below we’ve listed ideas that are popular with our families. If you are interested in a seasonal gift or have other items you would like to donate please contact Heather Rompel, Family Support Services Manager at HeatherR@rmhcpt.org or (336) 970-5657.
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our families, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts. Donations are distributed by House staff.
- All donated items should be brand new and in original packaging.
- Toys should not be wrapped as presents.
- While families appreciate messages of hope and inspiration, please refrain from including religious messages.