The following items keep the House and Family Rooms ready to meet the needs of our guests. Thank you for thinking of us!
Save even more on items you purchase online by using Capital One Shopping, a free tool that compares prices among various retailers to ensure you are getting the best deal possible while supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Piedmont Triad at the same time.
*Most needed items appear in bold
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Sanitizing wipes
- Liquid hand soap
- Scented and Unscented dryer sheets
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Single-serve snacks and treats: chips, crackers, pretzels, cookies, raisins, nuts, etc.
- Single-serve breakfast items: pop tarts, granola bars, cereal, etc.
- Single-serve snacks, treats, and breakfast items – gluten free
- Single-serve meals
- Single-serve fruits
- Sugar and sugar packets
- Liquid and powdered creamer
- Disposable paper hot and cold cups with lids (no styrofoam please)
- Preemie and newborn diapers, onesies, and outfits
- Baby/toddler/kid toys
- Sudoku and word search books
- Craft project kits (individual or large)
- Journals for moms and dads
- Teen & Adult BINGO prizes/gifts: playing cards, travel mugs, water bottles, bath and body kits, cologne and perfume, purses, diaper bags, small tool kits or tools, beauty supplies, and athletic equipment, house slippers, watches/ jewelry.
- Gift Cards: Groceries, gas, restaurants, superstores, etc.
- $88 – adopt a family for a night
- $3,168 – adopt all 36 families for a night
- Due to our infection control policy and to protect the privacy of our families, we do not allow groups or individuals to personally distribute gifts. Donations are distributed by House staff.
- All donated items should be brand new and in original packaging.
- Toys should not be wrapped as presents.
- While families appreciate messages of hope and inspiration, please refrain from including religious messages.