Pop Tabs are a simple way to raise funds and involve the community in the mission of our House.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Piedmont Triad partners with OmniSource to recycle aluminum pop tabs and generate funds for our House.
- Collecting pop tabs is an easy, fun project for schools, clubs, or other large groups, as well as individuals and families!
- Pop the tab off of soda cans, soup cans, dog food, etc. – as long as they are aluminum!
1 lb. = 1,000 pop tabs!
- Save your tabs in any container you can find, such as milk jugs, plastic bags, or boxes. Use your artistic talents to decorate your containers or you can download a wrapper.
- Make collecting fun and be sure to place your container in a visible location!
We do not recommend mailing tabs, as the postage costs would outweigh the value of the tabs.
- 419 S. Hawthorne Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.