Our Michael B. Halverson Community Room serves as a
multipurpose room and meeting space for House committees.
The Community Room is available to outside groups at no charge.
Our community room includes:
- 8 tables, and 50 chairs that can be configured to any layout.
- The room is equipped with a SmartBoard, projector, and speaker system access is available for presentations from an outside laptop.
- Hours of availability are from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. To check availability and make reservations, please contact Mindy Bloom, Development Director at [email protected] or (336) 970-5658.
- There is a galley kitchen inside the Community Room, and you are welcome to have food catered in. We ask our guests to clean up after themselves and refrain from bringing alcohol into the Community Meeting Room.
- We do not charge for the use of the Community Room, but we do ask that you find a way to support our programs either through a monetary or Wish List donation.
- We would love to show your group around the House, tours typically last 20-30 minutes and are available for groups of 25 or less. Please let us know when scheduling if you would like a tour!
- Groups using the Community Meeting Room may park in the free parking lot behind the Ronald McDonald House. Limited parking is available we do ask that you carpool if possible.